A joint project of
The Indianapolis Jewish Community Relations Council and the Muslim Alliance of Indiana
The Muslim-Jewish Women’s Alliance builds relationships between local Jewish and Muslim women based upon mutual trust and respect. The program will consist of a series of eleven 90-minute sessions, the first of which will begin on Thursday, February 9th at 7:00 PM. Sessions will typically be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month, although some sessions may fluctuate based upon the nature of the session and its location.
- Build meaningful relationships between local Jewish and Muslim women
- Facilitate discussions and activities on a broad-range of topics pertinent to both communities
- Plant seeds to combat Antisemitism and Islamophobia in the local community
- Transform the broader community by serving as a model for mutual respect and coexistence
Selection into this project will be limited to a maximum of 8 participants from each community. The selection process is anticipated to be competitive. Applicants are asked to make a year-long commitment to attending 85% of sessions. Those applicants who are deemed most qualified will be selected for a personal interview with the selection committee. Applicants will receive final confirmation via email of their acceptance into the program.
- Debbie Herrold, Jewish community
- Rafia Khader, Muslim community
Download the application form below and email back to email@example.com